Sabtu, 19 Januari 2013

Trio Blogger =D

  Hi, Stalker Blogger! Before, I'm posting new entri again, I will introduce this blog's admin. This blog has 3 admin. They are Raudha Fortunella (Me), Kharisma Hakim Agung, and R. Edo Teriza Ajiardani. Yeahh... We are classmate! We are social society. We are the students of SMA 2 Mejayan. We are in XI Social 1 now.
  Well, we will intriduce our self. First, I introduce my self. I’m Raudha Fortunella. The meaning of my name is “The Fortune of Garden”. I’m a dreamer, not yet a writer. . I love reading novel and write poetry.I'm Kinalova, Melodiest, and Shanjunisme.
  Second, I will introduce my parthner. His name is Kharisma hakim Agung. I usually call him "Mama". He love all about Japan culture. Specially anime and JKT48 (AKB48's sister). And, do you know? He is Shanjunisme, Akichan, and Sendy JKT8. He is the master of ITC in my class.
  Lastly, He is R. Edo Teriza Ajiardani. My classmates call him "Edo". He is a member of Scout in my school (Bantara. red.) He is a member of Young Red Cross too. He is a Beliber. He is a dilligent student and good friend. He is very patient.

1 komentar: